Saturday, October 11, 2008

. . .





what is it that everyone do not understand that i have enough stress about my studies already... i do not need any of your help to help me add my stress about each of you.. i am having my exam in another two more days and i really do not have time to argue and definitely do not have time to think about any other things.. i have had enough of this... i know.. so far i do not do whatever i say... well... i'll try my best to do what i say this time... i promise i'l dissapear for the mean time.. no one will get to call me.. no one will see me online in msn.. no one will be able to message me.... no one will be able to ask me out.. no one will be able to disturb me for this month... nothing and no one can distract me from my studies anymore... until my finals is over.. thats it.. oh and of course.. no more new posts...




byebye....



-JaNe-

No comments: