Tuesday, September 2, 2008

huMan reSemblaNce... (re-updated)

FREE FROM TRIALS...!!=P goin back kuantan for the rest of my holiday.. its not exactly a holiday actually, more to a study break... i know, i know, this blog is lag of posts... forgive us lah... me and mich's been real busy these days.. owh, by the way.. i talked to mich in the night the other day.. as usual.. and we both found out that there are many of us in fact most of us has the resemblance of certain things...=P this post might be a little offensive because i am about to equate most of my friends to the animals i think they look like... its just a very random post...... so PLSSSS... dun get mad at me aite...=P

okie.. first of all.. me of course... well, my sister says that i look like a cat.. my college friends say that i look like turtles.. and my roommate say that i look like a chipmunk..=.= so.. i'll let you guys to see which one do i look like...=)



do i look like....

this??
this??
or this?

tell me tell me.... really wanna know.. hurmm....
or maybe i just have the human look huh... hehe...

....................................



....................next will be.. everyone else....=X


firstly.. as always... me beloved friend...

michelle
||
the very white mouse... hehe..=X
........................


eunice
||
the elephant...
thats what my classmates think.. not me...=)
...................................

richard
||
some random baby i saw in the net... bt of cous the baby is cuter lar.. just that they have the same hairstyle...=)

.............................................


john
||
shin chan (mean reminded me about john the shin chan.. haha..)

........................................................

the nics...=P
||
mandrin ducks..
because thay cant even be torn apart more than five steps away...
haha....

.............................................

mummy
||
goldfishie.... hehe...


..........................

daddy
||
nah.. change... to wad boon mean say... ure her superman..... HAPI...
look like meh??=P
.....................

and the one which i find most similar......

itsssss........

...........................................


TADDAAAAAA....!!
keegan
||
the garfield... hahahaha...dun kill me ya 6 years...=P

......................................

yong hui
||
rufus.. the naked mole rat... lol...(he thinks that he look like a tiger btw.....=P)

......................................................

the very large eyes nicholas
||
a bunny definitely.... haha....


.............................

n dave
||
cocokroach! ~~~ hehe...
.............................

cai jin
||
definitely the queen bee...=P


.............................

jann ming
||
giraffe.. hehe..
*.* pleaseeeee do not kill me for this ya DEARR......=)
.........................................

and last but not least....

scott = po the panda... haha....

thats about it i guess... will add if i can find more soon...=)

-JaNe-

No comments: