Sunday, September 21, 2008

what else can i ask for??

just to inform you guys.. this is just some random post of mine due to over boredom here in my room... so skip it if you're lazy to read....

ok, here goes...hurmmm.... my life... i consider it......... perfect... there are no regrets in it.. i do not have a sad childhood.... instead its full of sweet memories... i have a perfect family... great friendships... not very bad in education until college came along of course... and now... i have someone to love... what else can i ask for...?? i did not know that there are actually people who cares for me besides my family... but after being in college.. leaving really far away from home... i realise that you just need a couple of true friends and family in your life.. and you can actually manage to overcome almost everything...


well firstly... as most of you know... my "parents" here in kl is bill ng eng chuan... and tan boon mean... oh well.. they are.. one of a kind parents... and i mean it... they are those parents that....
hurmmm ;-


  1. encourage you to go out more often.
  2. do not let you go home when you want to.
  3. tease you till you cry.
  4. irritate you ALL the time.
  5. and ask you get down from the car when you irritate.=.=
  6. play poker with you to see you knock your head on the wall.
  7. do not stop the car when you have to pee sooo urgently.
  8. laugh at you real loudly when your friends are bullying.
  9. shout at you when you're being stupid.
  10. splash water at you when you're washing the car.
  11. having fun seeing you shout and get angry..... and.................
  12. lecture you when you're being dumb.
  13. accompany you study and eat when you have no one else.
  14. bring you out for dinner every night.
  15. chat with you on the phone when you call and you're sad although they are sleeping.
  16. bring you out on each of their anniversary dinners.
  17. do not mind you being a lamp post all the time.
  18. sent you back home when you really need to go home.
  19. go for a movie with you although they do not wish to.
  20. and also paying for your meals when you're really broke.
although the bullying is way more than the loving but i really wanna thank you guys and also thank god for letting me know such great friends/parents..... maybe i am a little over exaggerating and drama-ish here.. but...... aiyah... don't care lah.......=P

the next person that i wanna thank is my roommate....


as all of you know.. she's the dead blogger of this blog..i think there is only TWO post from her so far...=.= hrmmm.. lets see... ok,i really wanna thank you for listening to me all the time.... i know it's boring.. thank you for just simply replying some words when you do not know what to reply.. it makes me feel like i am not talking to the wall... or to my diary... thank you for telling me what i'm doing is right or wrong.. and also getting angry at me... thanks for being a real good counsellor... and definitely.. thanks for being my roommate....=)

ahh... of course.. i also wanna thank all my high school friends for leaving me such perfect memories....




i wanna tell you guys that although we might not meet up sooo often like the past.. but i will never forget any of you... and i hope you guys will not either.. no matter how many new friends i make.. or how far i will be going for my studies... you guys are always irreplaceable...

and also... to all my current classmates...



you guys are great... i get a chance to be who i always wanted to be when i'm with all of you... i am no longer the shy jane since i stepped into this class... i wanna thank all of you for teaching me about lots of things.. helping me realise that studies are more important.. and also trying to help me out all the time... thanks you guys..^^

im sorry.. theres just lots of people i wanna thank to tonight... of course... i have to thank 6 years... because he's the only high school friend that i am still seeing very often now.. if not.. he will give me the "nvmla.. 6 yrs friendship.. nvm nvm...." soo.. ok... bongok... THANK YOU LAR.... for teman me eating lok lok all the time... and making me SHOUT.. and also making all those stupid jokes that make me laugh... =P



ahhhh.. lastly and most importantly... i wanna thank you dear.. but i cant really exactly thank you allot.. CAUSE I AM STILL ANGRY...=P but instead of saying thank you.. i would choose to say sorry... i give up.. i won't get angry all the time anymore.. i promise i'll just not be so sensitive at all the small things alright... cause i'm really bored of getting angry and quarreling with you... so i'll just be who i am last time lah yah.... the me that do not get emo all the time.... hehehe..^^



okok... end of thanking.... p.s. i hope i did not left out anyone... if i did... sorry...=P

-JaNe-

No comments: