Saturday, September 13, 2008

stePPing ouT.......

finally... after one week.. i went out for the whole day today... not really use to this after resting for soooo long.. i can't imagine how I'm able to survive in kl after all these months... thinking back how I've been living there is... hrmmm.. indescribable...=) anyway... went out for breakfast with mum today... went out with yinn jeng in mega and ec mall after that... i think the last time i saw yinn jeng before today was the last time i went to megamall... which is FEW HUNDRED DAYS AGO...!! miss u babe...!=P well, after walking around mega for awhile.. i met up with my ex-ex-ex-ex-ex-classmates...! can't imagine how much they have not change...=X joking... well, some of them did change... became more *macho*.. haha.. miss u guys....! hope to see all of you real soon...^^ after all the walking and talking and bonding... i went back home.. and after an hour.. went for dinner with kee, yl, mou, alice and hare... in relax cafe.... had a great time healing VERY fresh air there...=) anyway, i thought i can finally get my sleep after that.. reached home.. went up my bedroom.. and yes.. someone called me.. my godmother... a someone i can't reject if she asks me out... so, as a very very good daughter.... i went out with her for a drink... and after that i was soo tired... i don't even have energy to say good night to my bro and fall asleep right away....=P but... sadly i had a nightmare..=( do not wanna talk about it.. but that nightmare just caused me to be so awake now.. so.. i ended up blogging....! hehe...=) alright.. so here are the pictures i took with everyone today..^^( not much)


.............................................................

ahh.. my second home...=)

me and yinn jeng.. as usual.. we do the cam whoring in... the dressing room...!=P


this is them in kfc.... no idea why they're avoiding the camera.... especially wong!=.=

group pic! =)

and finally, we went for a drink in a restaurant called hong kong something.... i think... nice place....^^

..........................................

oh! and as usual.. i blog while i sign into my msn... chatted with john and carol... i hereby wanna THANK my very dearest friend.... hey friend... guess what.. they LOVE the emoticon.... ALLOT..... i thought you said you WON'T make THAT emoticon...=.= now the WHOLE world's gonna get it... and every time i sign in to my msn... i bet there will be a minimum of more than ten times for me to see myself as an emoticon....!! THANKS JOE.... oh well.. I'm not the revengeful type of person... I'm *kind* =P..... +, i look cute in that... so.. fine...! you owe me one! hehe... BUT.... i remembered you asking me why are you not in my previous post about animals...? so I'll make u special.. you can actually choose which you wanna look like and I'll update it! hrmmm.. which animal does this fine young gentleman look like huh...? don't worry.. I'll let you guys have a look at this very gorgeous young man.....

there you go......! hrmmmmm........ which animal does he look like huh?=P

...........................

will be revealed soon....!=)

p.s. gonna be back in kl tomorrow!! kinda happy but also sad... I'm gonna miss kuantan..=(

-JaNe-

No comments: