Thursday, June 26, 2008

first tag!^^

1. Six People to Tag. The victims are
hrmm... no idea... lazy tag people.. hehe..

2. Six Things I'm Passionate About
stars.....^^
mashimaro!
toro
chemistry?
math?
and most definitely... PHYSICS....!=.=

3. Six Things I Say Too Often
shit!
go to hell la...
DUH....=.=
sori...?=P
eh!!!!!
eh, i very hungry la.....

4. Six Books I've Read Recently
none.... hehe..


5. Six Songs I can Listen to Again and Again
i love you - barney..=P
i still believe - mariah carey
somewhere over the rainbow - connie talbot..she's so cute...^^
"cai hong" -
jay chou
belaian jiwa - inuendo
geh deh ji geum - lim jung hee

6. Six Things I Learnt in the Past Year
spm sucks!
i love kuantan...^^
never give up..?
tell the person that u love before its too late.
sleepovers will never work...
don't have to plan too much for college.. nothing will work out as u planned...right mich..=P

-JaNe-


No comments: