Monday, June 23, 2008

hoMe swEet hoMe...

living in kuantan for the last few days was the most relaxing days i have in this year.... can't really remember the last time where i lay down on my bed for the whole day... sleeping there.. watching tv there... msn there.. and eat there... i guess the only thing i don't do on my bed is taking my bath..?=P okay, maybe because my life here is tooo relaxing.. its really BORED!! and i really miss my mum and dad... it's really different being in kuantan without them around...T.T but... hope u guys have fun in uk!^^ don't have to worry about us... i will take good care of zen..=P since i did not really step out of my room these days... i din't really get to take much pictures.. but! still manage to get some when we're sending our parents to the airport....^^

the pictures we took in the airport...

......




my sis, stella... me... n my lil bro.. zen...^^

me n my family...^^



zen n me

baby and mummy....


........


as we reach the airport.. my bro immeidately spotted something...

zen : mummy, i want to buy that lolipop, give me money......

mum : okok.... took out 10bucks and gave it to him...

zen : jie, bring me go buy something...

me : kk..... WAIT.. what you wanna buy??

zen : there, that lollipop!

me : nononono, don't waste money... that kind of lollipop not nice to eat wan...

zen : don't bother me la.. i want to buy...

me: i say cannot ah... don't waste money...

stella : yalar, you buy and see... mummy not here for 3 weeks, u nonid eat pizza for three weeks..

me : haha.. yes... and no kfc no mcD oso...

zen : yerrrr.... MUMMY.... you see they all.. they don't let me buy my lollipop!!

mum : both of you ah... don't bully your brother can or not...........

zen : =)


and yes.... he finally gets his LOLLIPOP...=.=


oh, is there anyone going back kl this weekend???? i need to get back there!!T.T



and finally i went out after 4 days stuck at home.. but it's not really exactly going out out.. because its only having dinner.. or maybe it should be called as supper.. hehe.. anyway, went to eat with my friends... and guess what.. on the way to get something to eat.. they told me that they heard news that im a lesbian???!!!! wth....=.= ok, i just want to clear this to everyone........

I AM NOT A LESBIAN!!!
hehe......=P



..........


seong how and xiang yong


us... after eating...


and this is richard.. trying to b a malay girl through web cam.. haha..dun kill me..=P




.......

i just wanted to post my lil baby's picture... i really really missed you so much...


maxi! i will never forget you........


-JaNe-

No comments: