Sunday, June 15, 2008

to mY deAR friEnd...................



HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR.!!! MUACKS.....^^
On your birthday I wish you much pleasure and joy;
I hope all of your wishes come true.
May each hour and minute be filled with delight,
And your birthday be perfect for you!.....=P

hrmm... since you sooooo lazy blog... so let me blog about YOU this time alright... hehe.... this girl here is one of my besties in my high school... we became friends since we're in primary and can't believe that we really get to be best friends since then... wow.... lol... ok, let me give her a very very long testimonial now... 1st, whenever you see her, you will definitely see her with her comb... no matter where she go.. as long as she sits down, gets bored.. she'll start combing her hair... and she has the straightest hair in the whole school!!=.= i always wonder why does she comb them for.... lol... next, once she can talk to you.. she can REALLY talk.... i'm serious... we can even talk till 4-5am when we're on our beds....!=P oh ya, i wana to clear this for her.... to everyone out there who thinks that she's fierce or arrogant, you're wrong... i think she's the most *unfierce* girl in our group.... whenever she walks pass you and did not say hi.. its not because she doesn't wanna say hi, its because she can't see you.. michelle is always blur.. i mean always... lol... anyway since is her birthday testimonial, i'm gonna write somthing nice about her lar.. im just so sweet.. right michelle?=P ok, this girl here is really amazing, she reeally taught me lots of things in life.. she helps me figure things out.... waking me up from doing something wrong... my live diary for me to express all my feelings.. espeacially when i get emotional..=P my companion for talking... my alarm clock... the only person who will walk with me to 7eleven in the midnight...and... erh.. and lots more lar.... hehe... thanks for everything roomie.. i really appreciated all the times we had together... although we do have some arguments and misunderstandings at times, but we will always be friends forever right...? i think that's about it... hrmm... al the best my freind... may you have a perfect birthday.. hope that you can overcome all your hardships... and.. good luck in everything... stay happy forever ya...^^you really look much better when you smile...=P

p.s may you survive in SAM.... hahahaha..

-
JaNe-

No comments: