Thursday, June 19, 2008

i tought you're my true friend...... but i was wrong.......

there's once, someone told me.... that friends are just your temporary companion.. most of them will only be at your side during the fun times... but when you really need them.. most of them will avoid you... giving excuses.... telling you that they're busy.. i didn't belive that until recently... its not that i'm having a hard time or anything.. but its just that i've been thinking alot lately due to my holidays....=P and i realised that whatever she say is really true.... when i'm thinking back all the sad and emo times i had, the amount of friends who actually cares and worries about me are twice lesser the amount of the friends i have when there are fun things going on.... ok, i don't wanna make this blog an emo blog.. i just wanna tell out a lil bit of my thoughts... so bare with me alright.. anyway, i just wanna say thanks to all my friends out there who really helped me out... to those who really cared for me.. thanks alot..luv u guys.. muacks..^^ to those who comes to me only when you need my help or need my companion, thanks alot too... thanks for helping me realise that not all the people i know will treat me equally as how much i treat them............ and to all that don't understand what i'm saying, i have an advice for you..
if you wana find out who your true friend is, mess up, and see who is still by your side....

anyway, going back kuantan tomorrow... can finally sleep all i want!^^

-JaNe-

No comments: