Thursday, July 17, 2008

dear daddy and mummy...(re-updated..a lilttle..=P)

happy 5th month anniversary!^^

I've been hanging out with both of you since the last five months.. i kinda feel sorry to disturb you both all the time.. but you guys just make me feel so comfy and not as a "lamp post" when I'm the only one eating dinner with both of you.. being with you guys made me not miss my actual home sooo damn much... because i can also feel the warmth of a family from you guys..although my mummy is a little tooo young to have me as a daughter...=P thanks for everything... thanks for bringing me out all the time.. teman me.. never forget about me.. worry about me.. scold me when I'm doing something really dumb... comfort me.. teasing me... and BULLY ME... although sometimes i get really mad, but i know you guys mean no harm.. and I'm sorry that i kinda let my stupid emotions get into me for the pass few weeks.. but still.. no more stupid jokes arh..=.= hehe.. hrmm.. anyway, all the best in everything and stay happy forever k....?^^


a little collection of them....


.....................................


2nd month......(their favorite picture..=P)


3rd month....(pyramid's roof top..^^)


and their 4th month's anniversary....~


and the following are...




BILL AND BOON MEAN....~



and of course.. i have to post some pictures that has me in it...=P

.......................

erh.. that sesat couple behind there.. they're sab and kevin...=p




me and boon mean......*.*

from left : nic, me, mean, richard and bill... in 1u..=P

and finally, our "family" picture....=p

p.s : as for your 5th month's picture.. i will upload as soon as i get them today aite..=P
love ya! MUACKS!!!^^

........................


and here is their 5th month aniversary pics..


you guys are one of a kind parents that anyone can have...! glad knowing both of you...^^
oh, and thanks for yesterday... had lotsa fun...!=)

-JaNe-

No comments: