Tuesday, July 15, 2008

The First

Okey. This is obviously my very first post and you know the reason most people blog is to indirectly talk about you and they can get away with it. Well im doing the same here as well. Mind me. Now let me start with my oh-so-not-perfect life. College life was rather fun....during the beginning. Yup...it starts to sucks when all the assignments are starting to pile up. Procastination kills. It sucks even more when you meet the wrong people in college. Oh but i was fortunate enough to have a bunch of bitches as my classmates to goof around with me. Emkay, Ling, Keiron, Ness and Sham...they make college fun. They are the reason for me to wake up and go to college everyday. I would die without them in the class...without them in college. To make things simple, there is no one worth for me in college besides my bitches and of course not forgetting my two gurls...JANE AND CAROLINE!!! They make me feel so welcomed. They make me feel wanted...appreciated. Unlike SOME PEOPLE they just tend to take things for granted..making me to hate hanging out with them. Who the hell you think you are to treat me this way? okey...i shall not rant too much here. Im just gonna live my happy life just like the old days trying my best to cut out those UNWANTED or even better, UNECESSARY people out of my life. Since its my very first post after beeing bugged for God knows how long...i shall post some pictures to brighten up this post rite? =D


The Unseperables



Pretty maidens all in a row *excluding me of course*


Me camwhore/talking/yumcha/shopping/stoning partner.



Me lecturer on "How to spend money wisely"

I'm finally done with my first post and i'm pretty proud of muhself...=D



*Michelle*


No comments: