Tuesday, July 15, 2008

WHAT THE HELLL.....!!!!!!!

i was sooooooo hapillly msning one hour ago.... chatting with all my friends... and suddenly... there was this person... nudge me... n started talking crap....

stranger : janeeeeeee.....

stranger : empty me...

stranger : lets view webcam jane

stranger : lets strip together.... u 5minutes i 5 minutes

jane : what the hell?

stranger : owh c'mon, we're striptists........

jane : what are you talking about??

starnger : shut up jane, shut up first....

stranger : im in summer now... ohh janeeee.... ure a chocolate....

stranger : you're beautiful and i am beautiful..... ohh.. janeeee.......

i was like what the hell... and i told michelle i was scared... but this person is using a girl's email... a girl friend of mine... so i thought her friend was disturbing her... and suddenly... my msn was signed out... the notice was saying that someone else has signed into my msn..... WTH!!!!!! and when i try to sign in again... my PASSWORD is wrong???!!!!!!!

i started to panic, and ask michelle if my name is still apperared as online... and YES.. so i asked mich to chat with "ME".... and "I" did reply... the things this person say is really psycho-ish... pure pure insane that cause me all my goosebums.... ewwwwwwhhhhh...~~~~~

anyway... i just wanna inform all my GIRLFRIENDS who have my msn... please delete my contact... because the pervert might hack into ure msn as well like what he did to mine.. and trust me.. you will cry if ure msn got hacked!

and to all my other friends... if u find me talking crap and BAD WORDS... please... that is not me... its that pervert asshole...

lastly, to this stranger guy.... ,

IF I FIND OUT WHO ARE YOU! YOU WILL BE SOOOOOO SORRY THAT YOU'RE IN THIS WORLD AND FOR WHAT YOU DID. YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW IMPORTANT MY MSN IS TO ME. AND YOU WILL PAY FOR IT. I PROMISE.


....................................................


anyway, i will have a new account soon... and to all my friends.... PLEASE....

PLEASEEEE LEAVE YOU'RE MSN EMAIL IN MY CHATBOX SO THAT I CAN ADD U GUYS BACK.....

THANK YOU........=)


-JaNe-

No comments: