Thursday, July 17, 2008

Girls in my Life

Where were you when i needed someone to talk to? You seemed to vanish into thin air. Am i a substitute for you? Or am i just some of your back up plans? You have your ups and down and so do i. So i would really aprreciate it that FOR ONCE you would not make it all about you. I have feelings too. I need to rant on somebody too. But how can i count on you? you never seem to give. Im fed up of giving...its not that im hoping for any reward...but all i need is just a company. Im really disappointed with myself. How can i be so stupid? Well i guess you would not even realise because im just invisible to you after all. Both of you...both of you are one of a kind. Leaving me when you have other friends around. Im really really upset today. But apparently i happen to be more upset about this. Don't you ever know how it feels when you are so upset over something and yet you still have to be alone? without anyone to give you a hug? or even a piece of advice? It sucks so badly. I even thought that i could talk to someone else. But it doesn't work. All of them don't seem to care. So why should i bother so much about it?

No comments: